Online Sales Conditions
1) This website, including its online shop, is fully owned by Sociedade Agrícola da Quinta de Santo António, Lda headquartered in Quinta de Santo António, Fornos de Maceira Dão, 3530-071 Mangualde, bearer of tax number 503092266 and registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Mangualde, dedicating itself to the production and commercialization of alcoholic beverages.
2) The purchase of any product on the website of Sociedade Agrícola da Quinta de Santo António, Lda (Quinta de Santo António) implies acceptance of these Online Sales Conditions. To make purchases on Quinta de Santo António website, you must complete a single customer registration with valid data or shopping in “guest” mode but providing valid data.
3) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale on Quinta de Santo António website can only be purchased by people of legal drinking age in its country of residence. In case of doubt contact us.
4) Quinta de Santo António reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, commercial conditions and services. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product subsequently delivered.
5) The products presented and available for online sale on Quinta de Santo António website contain, in general, sulfites.
6) Under the Portuguese law, all prices are presented in euros (€) and include the respective VAT rates in force.
7) If an order cannot be satisfied in part or in full, the customer will be immediately contacted by Quinta de Santo António to find the most suitable solution. Orders will only be processed after payment is received.
8) To the product prices shown is added the shipping cost of each order, which is calculated based on the weight of the order. Delivery is free if the purchase is superior to €50. Shipping costs are indicated at checkout.
9) All orders made on Quinta de Santo António website have a maximum payment period of 5 days. After this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
10) Quinta de Santo António makes all efforts to ensure the delivery of orders within a maximum period of 3 working days after payment confirmation. All products sent by Quinta de Santo António must be checked upon delivery. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately notify Quinta de Santo António. By default, the shipping company in charge of delivering the orders placed on our online shop is Asfaltolargo.
11) Quinta de Santo António recognizes to all its customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into, allowing them to return products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of February 14 within 14 days and Decree-Law no. 82/2008 of May 20, and should contact Quinta de Santo António for this purpose. Only the return of products with no sign of misuse, complete with all its components and original packaging in perfect condition will be accepted.
12) All purchases made on Quinta de Santo António website are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the Online Sale Conditions will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Court.
13) Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of September 8, we inform you that the available ADR entity is CNIACC — Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo, with the following contacts:
Address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, nº 1, 4700-030 Braga
Phone: 253 619 107
14) These Online Sale Conditions can be changed without prior notice, and should therefore be consulted before placing any order.
Fornos de Maceira Dão, October 1, 2021